2010年5月18日火曜日

A place my lived before

I lived in Ehime still March 2010.
I was born and grown up in Ehime.

Ehime is very rural .
But the natural environment has been preserved in this area.
The air is very fresh.

We have famous place in Ehime, DOGO ONSEN.
It`s a hot spring.
Mikan is also famous foods.
Mikan is orange.
All people who live in Ehime love Mikan.
I love Mikan of course!!!


Most of my friends live in Ehime now.
So I want to go to Ehime but I `m so busy that I can`t so.
I will go back in summer for a week.
I`m looking forward to meet my friends and my family.

3 件のコメント:

  1. I don't know much about Ehime.

    I think "Imabari-Nishi High School" is most famous in there.

    返信削除
  2. Mikan is actually "mandarine" in English. It's different from an orange. Mikans peel more easily than oranges. I like both of course, as I'm "kuishinbou".

    返信削除

フォロワー