2010年6月15日火曜日

What I`d like to accomplish(と・てノ)


I have many things I`d like to accomplish.

First, I want to hang out more and eat many delicious foods.
I can do these because I live alone.That is I`m free every night.
I hung out much since April .

Second, I want to improve my English skill
because I would like to go abroad to study in my college life.
I can`t speak well now.
So I study hard everyday.

Third,I want to be good cook.
I live alone so I must cook every day.
Cooking was not my best field before.
I hate and cook before but I gradually become to like.
I‘m good at cooking NIKUJAGA ,cheese cakes and SITYU~.

I would like to make my life more good.

2 件のコメント:

  1. Why do u like (と・てノ) so much!?

    However, I'm glad to ur use!

    返信削除
  2. Oh! ur accomplishment is nice!

    I also want to improve my English skill and
    go aboroad to study in foreign countries such as
    Canada, Spanish and America etc.

    Regards
    Ken.Hs

    返信削除

フォロワー