2010年6月15日火曜日

My good / bad point

I have some good points and some bad points.



My good point is very positive.

I can endure little pain and difficulties.



And I have many friends. I can talk about various topic with them .

Thanks for them I can live and I enjoy my college school life.



My bad point is self - centered.

I know that I`m a disgusting woman.

I want to be person who can think others.



And I can`t love person because I get tired
I want to love.

3 件のコメント:

  1. Thank u for using (と・てノ) mm

    I want to listen ur love story with alcohol

    返信削除
  2. Maybe it's okay to think of yourself now, as you are trying to find out what you want to do in life. Everyone around you is in the same position. Love can wait until later.

    返信削除
  3. Your positive thinking will save the world!!!
    So, you should keep your way of thinking.
    I want to be given your energy.
    Recently, I am exhausted...lol

    返信削除

フォロワー