2010年11月9日火曜日

A good friends^l.^





I have many good friends.
I will talk about friends I met at KG.
I belong to English 6 now.
We met on April 6th.
At first I did not think that I become it so happily.
I' m happy now.
We got along with each other gradually.
Now that we are best friends.
We gather and play after the school ends.
On the day without the school we gather to do something,
for example eat NABE , do fireworks, hold our birthday party, go to eat YAKINIKU ,drive to see night view, go to KYOTO, do Boring at round1 where Togashi works , go to Umeda to shopping, go to KARAOKE, go to drink, go to my house or Yu^ki's house to eat and drink, we are really best friends.





4 件のコメント:

  1. I really like my English classmates too!
    I think you are friend from now on.^^

    返信削除
  2. Hello, I'm class 8 member.
    What a nice relationship you have!
    I also love class 8,
    so I want to play with them as you did:)

    返信削除
  3. I love class 8 toooooo!!!!
    English member are really important me.
    So Im sure you have a really good friends:)

    返信削除
  4. Good morning!!your phot is very nice.
    I love my English member too.

    返信削除

フォロワー