2010年10月30日土曜日

A Special Day!!

My 19th birthday is last month.
I was sick because I drank and drank and drank with my friends the daybefore my birthday.
I went to the hospital by myself by using taxi.
I occured heat of 39° for the first time.
I thought that I died.
But gladly my friends came my home to make OKAYU and bring many foods, for example jery, yogurt , pudding and many fruit.
I was very impressed.
I noticed my friends' importance than before.


Ater I recovered my friends hold my birthday party three times.

First,YUKI TOMINAGA and TAMANORI and SATOSHIX who is my best friends came my home the next day of my birthday.
They made cake which can be done by only lemons.
It was very sour but I love lemons so the cake was very delicious.



Second,YUKI and RYOSUKE and KAZUKAZU who is E6member came my home and hold suprised party. We ate cakes.


Third,my global friends , HARUKA YUKO SENA MAIKOPU YUKI SATOSHIX MAOMI MON TAMANORI KURIKURI hold my birthday at fashionable bar.
It was very suprising. Suddenly happy birthday song had flowed.
My friends gave me to many present.
I was very very happy.







Needless to say, friends is the best things.

6 件のコメント:

  1. Hello!

    Happy Birthday!!
    I wanted to go that party...x(
    Next year I gonna go to Birthday party!
    So please come to my Birthday party!(:

    返信削除
  2. I have completed attendance in your birthday party,

    because you are my best friond:-)

    返信削除
  3. i think that you and kasu drink too much!!!haha
    hope that you have a good year :)

    返信削除
  4. I hope you don't have to go to hospital next year!

    返信削除
  5. I want to open the ''Yoshinori Sake'' as soon as possible.

    返信削除
  6. Hi! My name is pug. English11 member. You are Yoshinori! I often hear your name(^0^)
    You have very wonderful birthday. I envy you.
    I want to eat big cake!!

    返信削除

フォロワー