2010年12月17日金曜日

Discovery^l.^

I have things that I have noticed recentry.
It is health.
I caught a cold three times after I live alone.
It is that September 6th which is my 19's birthday,at the beginning of early December and now.
Health is very importance^l.^!!

Today my lifestyle is bad for me.
I scolded by my mother.
She says that 'you must have healthful meal and keep yourself in good health!!'
So I decide to improve my way of life.
Food
I made a nourishing health food that have many vegetables.
Unexpectedly I love cooking and often cook.
I will cook meal by using many vegetables.


Sleeping

I couldn't have times to sleep well.
I am pressed by homework and a part-time job.
So my sleeping time is about 4 hours on originay days.
I love sleeping so I sleep about 10 hours or more on Saturday and Sundays night.
I want to sleep on originary days to health.


Drinking

And I am a drinker and I love drinking with my friends.
I think that I will ruin my health if I drink too much.
So my favorite words is "You must not let liquer get the upper hand."
it means that "You must keep control of your drinking."
「酒は飲んでも飲まれるな。」
I must take good care of myself !!

1 件のコメント:

  1. Good idea! Cooking is healthy food is fun. I think the dishes I make are tasty, but my wife says they are strange or not good. Sad story! I enjoy drinking with my friends too. Fun and laughter is good for your health too!

    返信削除

フォロワー