2010年12月14日火曜日

My Dream in the Future^l.^

I have a lot of dream.

First, I would like to work in foreign countries or in Japan by using English.
If so, I will have to speak English fluently.
But I can't speak English very well now.
So, I decided to go to England this Junuary to February.
To my dream come true , I would like to study more and more.

Second,I want to marry , when I will be 25 or 26.
And I want to have children quickly.
If it possible , I would like to have 3 children by 30.
When I will be 26 , I want to have first baby, girl
When I will be 28, I want to have second baby,boy
and when I will be 30, I want to have third baby,girl.

I will have very very happy family or I will divorce so quickly.

The last, if I will be senior, I want to meet and chat with today's friend.
Because I love them^l.^

2 件のコメント:

  1. I think working in foreign county will be very good experience for you! I also want to work in foreign country, but my English so bad......

    返信削除
  2. I'm from class2.
    Your dream looks very good.
    I can imagine your happy life easily.

    返信削除

フォロワー