2010年10月5日火曜日

globalization


I like foreign music and movie.
I see movies. not dubbing but credit titles.
That will be good for me.
I want to continue .


And,I like various country so I majored in geography during my high school student.
I hate Japanese history and World history but love world geography.
World geography vary from country to country.
A lot of different things which each country has is affected me .
For example food , climate , costume , language , religion and so on .

8 件のコメント:

  1. I like foreign music and movie, too.

    返信削除
  2. I like Japanese and world history better than geography・・・ But I have no reason which I don't like geography. Also, I like to watch movie. 'Orphan' Japanese say "Esuta" is the best movie which I have watched ever.

    返信削除
  3. I think geography teaches us many things,too. We can know about the atmosphere of the cirtain country, its life style,and the landscape of the country by learning geography.On the other hand,It doesn't tells us about the history that people in the country has built for the centuries. If you had some interests about it, I reccomend you to touch Japanese history!

    返信削除
  4. I like foreign music and foreign movie,too.
    Recently I watched Resident Evil Ⅳ,Knight and Day, and so on.
    their scales and actions are very nice.
    I will watch various foreign movie from now.

    返信削除
  5. Who are these people? Where do they come from? Their clothes are so colorful!

    返信削除
  6. I also like world history and geography. Therefore, the world map is put on the rest room in my house. However, we are Japanese so we also have to study Japan.

    返信削除
  7. Hi~:)
    I'm potato1005 in class4.
    Your picture is so good!!
    Who are they? cute girls~:)
    They put on their ethnic clothes?
    See You:)

    返信削除
  8. Hi! I'm potato519 from class4.
    The clothe these people wear in this picture is so good!
    And I also like world geography.

    返信削除

フォロワー