2010年10月11日月曜日

I love English6 member.

I study very hard autumn semester than spring semester.
Because winter is very cold so that I will be absent from school .
I don`t like cold, but I love snow^l.^
Fight which I do now is save for winter.
I will escape from KASU.
By the way,6 October is English6 class`s happy birthday!!
So we held a party at TYUSIBA.
YUKI and I made two chocolate cakes,we ate.
And we sang HAPPY BIRTHDAY SONG.
We sang loudly.
HANTO~SI E6~^l.^
HANTO~SI E6~^l.^
HANTO~SI E6~~~~~~~~~~^l.^
HANTO~SI E6~^l.^

After that I attended a class with E6 member.
We met each other on 6 April.
Our first class was John`s Writing class.
We were very friends since we met and talk in our first class^l.^
After that we frequented everyweekend and went on a day trip to Kyoto and gave a party and so on.
We are very very very very very friends^l.^
We will planning to go to USJ on 23 October,
I`m looking forword to go there with E6 member.
I love E6 member from now on (と・てノ).






8 件のコメント:

  1. Hi, I'm tomato1111.

    Your class looks very close friends(^^)

    I also love my English members!
    I want to go somewhere with them like yor class.

    返信削除
  2. It looks a very friendly class.
    I know some people in this picture.
    Keep having a good time with E6 members.

    返信削除
  3. You are fighting G.
    I will always stand by you.
    Good luck to you!

    返信削除
  4. hello!
    I am Ryo Haruta!
    Let's hold NABE party!

    返信削除
  5. I'm member of English 11.

    English 6 looks so friendly.
    But, English 8 is so good friend too.

    plese come English 8!!!

    YOSINORI !!! lol

    返信削除
  6. Yocchan!!
    You're KASU but i like you:)haha

    i think we need to hang out.

    返信削除
  7. Happy Birthaday E6!!!
    You are really good friends!!
    I want to go to your house^^

    返信削除

フォロワー