I can drink quite a lot.
I think that " I must not let liquor get the upper hand." but I always drink with my friends inthe holiday.
My friends who is KASUMEN gave present for me in my birthday.
It was YOSHINORI SAKE.
It is for my private use.

I want to drimk early.
By the way, I work at IZAKAYA named Torikizoku.
I thought that I will able to drink there,but I can't drink there.
It is disappointing but I work there very happly.
It is pleasure to chat with guests.
Places where I work sell foods all 280yen.
Please come and drink^^!!
Yuki is a powerful, dynamic woman!! You must enjoy your life very much, and be good at cheering your friends up if they feel blue. Are you very busy working at Torikizoku? Where is it?
返信削除Get up sooooooooooooooooon!!!!!!!!!!!
返信削除Hi! I am a member of class2(^^)
返信削除I don't like alcohol drink because
I can't drink too much.
Soon my face flushes><
I envy you!!!!
I'm from class2.
返信削除KASUMEN are very good friend, aren't they!?
YOSHINORI SAKE is so unique and I want it for my birthday too.
Hi! I'm a member of class2 too^^
返信削除I remember the day you received this YOSHINORI SAKE.
At that time, you drank a lot of glass of alcohol!lol
I want to go to Torikizoku which you are woking!